Here, you can Buy Original OMSB license in Oman from Real Documents Inc. In Oman, the Oman medical specialty board (OMSB) is the mandated governing body to maintain the best possible criteria and quality standards in healthcare. OMSB is responsible for the managing and licensing of professionals.
All local and foreign professionals who wish to work in the medical field in Oman must obtain a professional license and register for the OMSB examination. Healthcare professionals must pass the OMSB exam to obtain a license and practice in the country. Buy Original OMSB license in Oman
The exam is administered either orally or online by Real Documents Inc. To learn more about licensing and guidelines, read on. Who needs an OMSB license? Everyone, from doctors to healthcare technicians needs a license to work in the healthcare sector in the Emirates of Oman.
We have successfully assisted healthcare providers to work in Oman through the OMSB. We can help you too. Buy Original OMSB license in Oman
Every country is different in rules and regulations and it is essential that you understand the licensing procedures followed in each country for the smooth functioning of the respective health care sector. Licensing applies for those who wish to work as physicians, dentists, nurses, midwives, allied health in private and government sectors.
OMSB Licensure Requirement
The licensure criteria for the Oman Prometric exam (OMSB) vary depending on your specialty. To obtain licensure, you must pass the Prometric exam with the required percentage in your specialty. But before that, you must first provide these documents: Buy Original OMSB license in Oman
- Copies of your academic transcripts.
- A professional certificate from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of work experience from current or previous experience.
- Course Certificate (Professional Certificate from a recognized authority).
- Good Standing Certificate that should at least be valid for 6 months.
- Copies of the front and back of your passport.
- Passport Size Photo with white background.
- Log files – this is only necessary if you are a consultant surgeon.