Here, you can Buy original DHA license in Dubai from Real Documents Inc. Healthcare Professionals in Dubai need a DHA license to start their career and the required expertise to provide healthcare services to the residents in the Emirates, can avail a DHA license in Dubai from the Health Regulation Department (HRD) of Dubai Health Authority. Similarly, holding companies also need to avail a DHA license to set up healthcare facilities in the UAE.
Who can apply for DHA license in Dubai?
HRD, as some call it the DHA license agency in Dubai, has certain criterion for issuing permits.
Those providing traditional, alternative as well as complementary methods of treatment and healing qualify to apply for DHA license in Dubai. Below are some categories of the same: Buy original DHA license in Dubai
- General practitioners – Physicians and dentists
- Allied health professionals – Nurses, midwives, pharmacists, physiotherapists
- Specialists and consultants
For healthcare facilities, however, their investors or delegated representatives are eligible to apply for the DHA license in Dubai. Dubai Health authority (DHA) issues license for all healthcare professionals who wish to work in hospitals and clinics in Dubai.
How to get a DHA license in Dubai?
Documents required for individuals
Before you apply for a DHA license in Dubai, you have to keep some these documents handy:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of passport
- Educational qualification
- Experience certificates
- Practice license or registration
- Good Standing Certificate
- For surgeons, a two-year surgical logbook is required
Once you submit the application, you also need to submit your offer letter and malpractice insurance certificate from the company which is extending you the position. Buy original DHA license in Dubai.
Procedure of professional license application
- Check eligibility with self-assessment tool
- Create ID on DHA’s Sheryan portal
- Clear cognitive behaviour therapy and primary source verification tests
- Pay fee and register as a professional on the Sheryan portal
- Pass oral exam
- Once registered as a DHA professional, activate license